Using a relocation agent or relocation consultant can really help make your relocation run much smoother. There is no doubt about it, that moving or relocating is stressful. Not knowing much about the city you are relocating to can be stressful. Having to find a rental property in less than 4 weeks can be demanding. If you are also relocating with your family and children then there is the added pressure on you to find the right rental property and get settled in as quickly as possible.
Our relocation agents are experienced and have a wealth of knowledge to share with our clients.
Understanding the rental market and the difference between the various suburbs is critical when you are relocating. This is something that you would not know, especially if you are relocating from interstate or overseas. So this is where the services of a relocation agent or relocation consultant can help.
The role of our relocation agents is to help you manage your move and ensure you relocate you and your family, stress free. Having a dedicated relocation agent who will guide you through the relocation process is invaluable. Plus, it’s also nice to know that you have a friendly person who you can call on with your questions when you first arrive in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth.
You should also keep in mind that even if you are not an executive, you can still use the services of a relocation agent or relocation consultant to help you relocate and find the right rental property.
We recently engaged this company to help us with our interstate move to Melbourne. We were completely satisfied with every aspect of the service and would not hesitate to recommend them. For an interstate move, the rental property sourcing packages are exceptional value for money. Janine assisted us with finding a place and was such a delight to work with. She was professional, knowledgeable and very efficient, and we were grateful for her positivity and approachable nature. Her service really was exceptional, from arranging last minute inspections and applications on the weekend, to providing useful tips on the lease and dealing with the real estate agent, to helping us regain some clarity when we got overwhelmed by the decision making process. We are now living in a gorgeous home in a location that we are enjoying. We could not have achieved such a great result without Janine’s expertise and experience. Karoline Silva, Google Review posted on July 15, 2017
Email or call us now and speak with a Relocation Agent about your relocation needs.
About our Relocation Agents
- Our relocation agents are all very experienced. They have all relocated a number of times before so they can appreciate firsthand what you are going through.
- They are great at listening to you and understanding your needs.
- They are also very intuitive and know the right questions to ask to ensure they understand your exact needs.
- Our relocation consultants work on evenings and on the weekend so you know that if you are busy at work you can speak with them after hours.
- They are flexible as they understand that relocation briefs often change once you learn more about the various suburbs.
- Working to tight deadlines is often part of the job of any relocation agent.
- Australian Relocation Managers has experienced relocation agents in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth who can help manage your relocation.
The services our Relocation Agent will provide?
Your relocation agent or consultant may help you with any of the following services:
- Provide you with suggestions and feedback on various suburbs
- Do all the research, speak with agents and shortlist properties that match your brief
- Arrange rental property inspections
- If you are in the state, take you to attend property inspections
- Organise a familiarisation tour of various suburbs pointing out key differences and attributes of the different suburbs
- Provide an objective viewpoint on properties
- Shortlist schools that meet your children’s educational requirements
- Organise school meetings and if required take you to attend school meetings
- Provide information on things like:
- Public transport
- Your rental responsibilities
- Information to set up bank accounts and mobile phones
- The location of your closest supermarket or shopping centre
- Healthcare and medical facilities
- Sporting clubs and leisure activities.
Selecting the right relocation agent to help manage your move is critical. We are not a removalist, we are a boutique relocations services provider that works with clients to help them relocate to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.