How we are coping with COVID-19.
As our house packing and unpacking service is part of the transport and logistic services, we are still able to assist with your packing and unpacking requirements.
Ensuring the health and safety of our clients and staff are our number one priority. Therefore, we are implementing the following processes:
- All our ladies won’t enter your home unless they are wearing face masks.
- All our ladies will wash their hands using soap throughout the day
- They will bring their own hand towels
- Gloves will be worn for the entire duration of the service
- We adhere to the social distancing rules and have staff working in different rooms
- We can also do Virtual quoting if required
- We can also take the packing/unpacking brief virtually, so you don’t need to communicate with staff on the day.
- If you would prefer not to be at your home whilst the ladies are unpacking we can undertake a “virtual walk-through” at the end of the unpack and show you exactly how everything has been set up and make any changes as required. This is something that we are familiar with as we often manage the relocation process and set up our clients homes whilst they are overseas, interstate or at work.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your forthcoming move.