Deceased Estate Decluttering & OrganisingWe're experts at preserving memories while decluttering your loved ones estate.
Deceased Estate Decluttering and Organising
It can be extremely overwhelming to be responsible for organising, sorting and decluttering a deceased estate.
Our experienced and compassionate team of ladies work with individuals and executor of wills to help declutter and organise deceased estates.
As part of our deceased estate management services, we can help with things like:
- Sorting, grouping and organising all personal items
- Catalogue and photograph items to create a memory book
- Pack goods ready for delivery to various locations
- Organise the delivery of goods to charity
- Sell items on your behalf via Ebay or other specialised methods
- Organise removalists
- Organise storage if required
- Provide all packing materials
- Be there on moving day and supervise the removalists
- Organise rubbish removal and vacate cleaning
- Organise any maintenance required at the property
- Ensure the property is presented in an appropriate manner so that the bond is returned
- Style the property for sale.
If you need help to manage and organise a deceased estate, The Lifestylers Group can help. We have been working with families and individuals since 2005 to help manage the relocation process and have wealth of knowledge to share.
Thank you for your professionalism, easy “can do” attitude and genuine care